TO ALL ENLISTED: TAX REFORM MUST BECOME THE PLATFORM FOR ALL POLITICAL PARTIES, ESPECIALLY WITH HEALTHCARE REFORM BILLS:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/01/health/fda-warning-robotic-surgery-mastectomy/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/01/who-is-felix-sater-cohen-trump-russia-moscow-tower-alesci-dnt-lead-vpx.cnn

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/11/24/us/crashing-plane-hits-firefighter-btc-beyond-the-call-of-duty/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

THE PISANOS ARE SUICIDE PILOTS OF RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS, RELATED TO SCARPONE'S:

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/elleanor-d-pisano_id_G8087554278485465411

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/hajee-mohamed_id_G-4889896581170974314

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/01/politics/michael-flynn-witness-lobbying-partner/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/01/politics/donald-trump-bad-week-in-review/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/01/health/losartan-recall-bn/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2823107-ny-man-faked-his-own-abduction-to-avoid-paying-50000-super-bowl-squares-prize?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/03/01/what-minimum-income-file-taxes-2019/3029811002/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/03/01/ilhan-omar-tied-9-11-attack-poster-west-virginia-capitol/3033450002/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/giants/2019/03/01/larry-baer-san-francisco-giants-ceo-has-physical-altercation-wife/3032252002/

PERFECT WITH THAI SHRIMP, GREEN PAPAYA SALADS, AND KIMCHI EGGROLLS/LUMPIA:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/El-Mexicano-Nopal-Natural-6-Lb/587414727?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227248574842&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=t&wl3=293251738301&wl4=pla-511019383385&wl5=1014485&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=587414727&wl13=&veh=sem&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzePjBRCRARIsAGkrSm52Aav3q8YtW1R88EJiiUAzHrKzpkIGMe95t4skWZRkmTiREiqV9o4aAmtOEALw_wcB

JUST SWITCH TO WRITING PERSONAL CHECKS THERE:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2019/03/01/kroger-visa-credit-card-ban-expands-smiths-food-drug-stores/3026396002/

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/financial/checkbook-balance-calculator.php

https://www.free-online-calculator-use.com/checking-account-reconciliation.html

https://www.calcxml.com/calculators/checkbook-balancer-calculator

https://www.calculators.org/budget/reconciliation.php

https://www.amerisbank.com/tools-resources/calculators/budgeting-calculators/balance-your-checking-account/

https://www.dummies.com/personal-finance/how-to-balance-a-checkbook/

https://www.thebalance.com/balance-checking-accounts-step-by-step-guide-315357

BALANCING CHEMICAL EQUATIONS:

https://www.webqc.org/balance.php

http://chemed.chem.purdue.edu/genchem/beginners.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3rRrl9J2F4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bka20Q9TN6M

https://www.khanacademy.org/partner-content/big-history-project/stars-and-elements/knowing-stars-elements/v/bhp-intro-to-chemistry

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/chemistry/atomic-structure-and-properties/introduction-to-the-atom/v/introduction-to-chemistry

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd4a1X3B61w

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=izeuGr0lbN0

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/biology/chemistry--of-life/elements-and-atoms/v/introduction-to-the-atom

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSyAehMdpyI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MYuh5yErdfA

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/biology/chemistry--of-life/chemical-bonds-and-reactions/v/chemical-reactions-introduction

https://study.com/academy/buy/subj/science/chemistry.html?custom=Chemistry+101&src=ppc_adwords_nonbrand&rcntxt=aws&crt=309670800860&kwd=intro%20to%20chemistry&kwid=kwd-338704098615&agid=48365093035&mt=e&device=t&network=g&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzePjBRCRARIsAGkrSm7KAFBPIVIo0Fe6PBoBpc-n-ct36Azdm3p7x0Rs1ZEo8S5C42fT4QYaAmWGEALw_wcB

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/chemistry

https://quizlet.com/subject/intro-to-chemistry/

https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-chemistry

BTW, BRING 50% OF ENLISTED TO WORK AT THE I.R.S., EVERY APRIL TOO.

THE BACKLOG THERE IS TREMENDOUS TOO.

SET UP A TASK FORCE, AT ALL NATO COMMANDS, TO HANDLE I.R.S. QUESTIONS, FILE I.R.S. FEDERAL TAXES, FOR FREE, FOR ALL ENLISTED, THROUGHOUT THE YEAR TOO.

http://www.wiredchemist.com/chemistry/instructional/an-introduction-to-chemistry

BTW, SET UP MASS, FREE VACCINATIONS, THEN, HIRE ALL OF THE HOMELESS TENT CITIES TO HELP, AT THE I.R.S. AND AT THE U.S. POST OFFICES.

WE MUST SET UP A USAA, AND CHASE BANK AT ALL U.S. POST OFFICES.

TRAIN ALL ENLISTED AT THE U.S. POST OFFICES, TO HELP SECURE THE UPCOMING BANKS THERE.

MASS ENROLL ALL ENLISTED INTO PSYCHOLOGY CLASSES, FOR FREE, AT ALL STATE UNIVERSITIES, TO HELP EXPAND THESE COUNSELING SERVICES:

https://www.opencounseling.com

http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/SchoolOfEducation/Discover/News/Pages/FreeCounselingforDenverCommunity.aspx

https://www.helppro.com/HP/therapist-finder/therapy-free-services/CO/Denver-metro-area/3/Counseling.aspx

https://www.moneyunder30.com/affordable-therapy

REMEMBER, GET EVERYONE SIGNED UP FOR FREE VACCINATIONS, AT ALL DISTRICT COURTS.

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/life/wellness/low-cost-and-free-mental-health-services/

TAKE EVERYONE'S VITAL SIGNS, MASS VACCINATE THEM, AND GET THEM ONTO FIVE ANTIBIOTICS TOO.

THE CHILDREN NEED CONGENITAL SYPHILIS EXAMS, AND MASS VACCINATIONS.




Comments