dear jesus
if there is a beauty pageant up there, in jesus court, I can wear a us navy flag, for a top, a cia flag for a wedding veil, and a usmc flag for the dress.
sol pais is fugly, jesus.
only pick me, as the beauty pageant winner, jesus.
amen.
p.s. btw, jesus/jamaican daddy, these ones better be the ones, who didn't pick me, as the beauty pageant winner, in the jesus court;)
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html
enough of that honkkkified kkkrackkk whore, who was always darker-skinned than me, growing up, but calling me niggah-skinned, for not bleaching myself to death, with those non-cruelty free beauty products...
top secret :
I wanted to marry a farmer from North carolina...
that way, I could have a real, winnie the pooh honeybee farm...
is that evil, you think?
that way, they, at the least, could attempt to create the local version of new zealand manuka honey.
MY VERSION OF THIS SPECIAL, HARD-TO-FIND, NEW ZEALAND-MADE, MANUKA HONEY :
GINGER CHEW CANDIES...
FAVORITE PERFUMES :
https://ayalamoriel.com/products/song-of-songs?_pos=1&_sid=733c17f69&_ss=r&variant=807607167
Comments
Post a Comment