TO ALL ENLISTED: LACTOBACILLUS CASEI SHIROTA:
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6651/11/1/49
AFLATOXINS:
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/30/africa/samburu-umoja-village-intl-asequals-africa/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
https://www.vancourier.com/community/third-annual-strong-free-event-revels-in-bikes-burnouts-and-bikinis-1.2333975
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/education/2019/02/01/5-takeaways-civil-forfeiture-usa-today-network-investigation-south-carolina/2749899002/
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/all-women-motorcycle-crew-turns-feminism-up-a-gear_us_58a34e5be4b094a129ef82a8
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/04/opinion/sunday/women-on-motorcycles.html
https://bust.com/feminism/14199-these-lady-motorcyclists-rule-new-orleans.html
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/aug/16/women-motorcycle-culture-litas-utah
https://timeline.com/motor-maids-2a8d052d57de
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Feminist-biker-66-writes-the-book-on-motorcycle-2855018.php
https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/story/7845/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dykes_on_Bikes
ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID:
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6651/7/12/4879?utm_source=TrendMD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Toxins_(Basel)_TrendMD_0
SODIUM SELENITE:
https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/10/7/2834?utm_source=TrendMD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Int_J_Environ_Res_Public_Health_TrendMD_0
GRAPE SEED MEAL:
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6651/11/1/25?utm_source=TrendMD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Toxins_(Basel)_TrendMD_0
GSPE:
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6651/9/11/371?utm_source=TrendMD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Toxins_(Basel)_TrendMD_0
SSGL:
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6651/8/10/278?utm_source=TrendMD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Toxins_(Basel)_TrendMD_0
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6651/9/10/317?utm_source=TrendMD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Toxins_(Basel)_TrendMD_0
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S095671351730018X
PEANUTS RECALLED:
https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2018/09/pepsico-recalls-peanuts-because-of-aflatoxin-levels/
TO PREVENT MORE MASS SHOOTINGS BY IRANIAN VEGANS:
https://improb.com/best-starter-motorcycles-beginners/
AT THE LEAST, ALL I.T. CORPORATIONS MUST OFFER VEGAN, IRANIAN CUISINES, FOR FREE, TO ALL EMPLOYEES, EVERY WEEK, HIRE, AND SPONSOR AT LEAST 50% OF MUSLIM REFUGEES, AT THEIR CORPORATION:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-revolution-anniversary-missiles/iran-unveils-long-range-cruise-missile-on-revolution-anniversary-idUSKCN1PR054
https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/proxy-power-understanding-irans-use-of-terrorism/
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/05/21/why-engage-in-proxy-war-a-states-perspective/
http://teamcore.usc.edu/QRASA-09/SubmissionsFinal/Paper_4.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjlv6Gi7JzgAhUq9IMKHVF6A4sQFjALegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw0m3EqjcIBV8eG0KLhLCRnm
https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/turn-war-terrorism-war-proxy
JUST GATHER THE MUSLIM DIPLOMATS, AT EACH EMBASSY, TO DROP OFF I.T. ENGINEERS AT ALL I.T. CORPORATIONS IN THE WORLD, AT LEAST 25,000/WEEK.
https://ctc.usma.edu/partners-or-proxies-u-s-and-host-nation-cooperation-in-counterterrorism-operations/
GET "QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY" STYLISTS TO ASSIST THEM, BEFORE WE DROP THEM OFF AT EACH I.T. CORPORATION TOO.
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/04/how-cycling-clothing-opened-doors-for-women/558017/
http://www.victoriana.com/Fashion/cycling-clothing.html
I SUGGEST YOU RECOMMEND THAT THEY WEAR BUTT-TIGHT SPANDEX, BICYCLING CLOTHING, NOT ORTHODOX APPAREL TOO.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/irans-support-terrorist-groups
FASHION PICKS FOR THEM:
https://www.carbon38.com/product/takara-leggings-carbon-red
IN NEON BRIGHTS, OR METALLICS, ALL REFLECTIVE CLOTHING:
https://www.bicycling.com/bikes-gear/a20045252/best-new-cycling-clothes/
http://www.copenhagencyclechic.com
https://www.amazon.com/Cycle-Style-Horst-Friedrichs/dp/3791346628
FAVE LOOKS, AND BIKES:
https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2019-motorcycle-previews/
https://blog.rumbleon.com/best-motorcycles-2019
https://www.visordown.com/features/general/top-10-new-motorcycles-coming-2019
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_yyq1smLw
https://riders.drivemag.com/news/hottest-motorcycles-of-2019-eicma
https://www.cycleworld.com/these-are-top-10-new-motorcycles-were-dying-to-ride-in-2019
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chucktannert/2018/12/07/2019-motorcycles-we-cant-wait-to-ride/#7b8fd1634a9b
https://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/motorcycles/g2309/best-motorcycle-buys/
https://gearpatrol.com/2018/12/08/5-best-urban-motorcycles-2018/
https://ridermagazine.com/2018/09/13/harley-davidson-goes-high-tech-for-2019/
https://interestingengineering.com/7-awesome-electric-bikes-that-will-have-you-zooming-across-the-city-in-2019
https://www.t3.com/features/best-electric-bike
PINK OBSESSION:
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/02/fashion/02FITNESS.html
https://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/officeready-menswear
https://galwaynow.com/cycling-shorts-are-in-fashion/
https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/lifestyle/fashion-and-beauty/2018-09-25-cycling-shorts-are-back-top-3-trends-from-milan-fashion-week/
https://www.apparelnews.net/news/2016/mar/10/otis-fashion-design-students-create-bicycling-outf/
https://bikepretty.com/blogs/blog/10-shockingly-chic-bicycle-helmets
https://techcrunch.com/2012/08/15/invisible-bike-helmet/
https://makeitbritish.co.uk/top-ten/british-made-cycle-clothing-accessories/
https://www.anabelmagazine.com/artikull/38071/get-ready-for-the-6-biggest-clothing-trends-you39ll-see-in-the-sequel/eng/
ISSUE EVERY MUSLIM VOLUNTERR A FREE, NEW MOTORCYCLE, WITH A NEW MOTORCYCLE HELMET, FOR INTERVIEWING, AT LEAST FOR AN HOUR, AT THESE I.T. CORPORATIONS.











Comments
Post a Comment